Going Cashless at True OriGINs - Glasgow
True OriGINs Glasgow, get topped up the cashless way.
At True OriGINs - The Scottish Gin Festival we want to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. So we've gone cashless. Instead, all you need to do is download the TicketCo Wallet App, set yourself up, add some credit and away you go. All the bars and food vendors within the festival use the cashless payment system.
*It’s important you sign up on the app prior to you attending the event, makes getting to the bar nice and easy.
** Top-up cards are available at the festival for those not wishing to use the app, these can only be topped up on site and are non-refundable.
It’s easy to set up. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to download and get started on the app, it's very easy.
- Download the app. Head to app.ticketco.events on your mobile to get to the download page or search TicketCo Wallet in your App store.
- Once you have downloaded, put in your credit/debit card details to complete your profile, it's safe and secure.
- Add as much or as little as you like and enjoy being cashless at the event.
- To top up it's a simple couple of steps.
- Tap 'CASHLESS' on the app > FIND CASHLESS EVENTS and select "True OriGINs – Scottish Gin Festival, Glasgow - Cashless Top-ups."
- Choose how much you would like to top up (you can repeat this as many times as you like), just add whatever balance you want to get started with.
- Then tap "PLACE YOUR ORDER"
- On the app, click USE and it will display a unique QR code. Show the QR code to the staff at the festival when buying drinks or food.
- All receipts are saved on the app so it is easy to monitor your spend.
App Users Refunding Process:
- All debit/credit card top-ups made using the app, with credit left at the end of the festival will be automatically refunded back to the card used. These refunds will be processed the Monday following the event.
If you would like to know more about the TicketCo Wallet App and how it works you can find out more on the TicketCo.