Going Cashless at True OriGINs with TicketCo
Cashless is so easy, find out all you need to know
At True OriGINS Scottish Gin Festival we want to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We have teamed up with TicketCo for our event which means that you don’t have to worry about taking cash, or lots of cards. Instead, all you need to do is download the TicketCo app, set yourself up and enjoy your evening with your pals!
*It’s important you sign up on the app prior to you attending the event. Please note this is a cashless festival.*
** Top-up cards are available at the festival for those not wishing to use the app, these can only be topped up on site and are non-refundable.
It’s easy to set up. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to download and get started on the app.
- Download the app. Head to app.ticketco.events on your mobile to get started.
- Once you have downloaded, put in your credit/debit car details to complete your profile.
- Add as much or as little as you like and enjoy being cashless at the festival.
- Tap 'cashless' on the app and find True OriGINs – the Scottish Gin Festival.
- Choose how much you would like to top up (you can repeat this as many times as you like)
- On the app, click USE and it will display a unique QR code. Show the QR code to the staff at the festival when buying drinks or food.
- All receipts are saved on the app so it is easy to monitor your spend.
App Users Refunding Process:
- All debit/credit card top-ups made using the app, with credit left at the end of the festival will be automatically refunded back to the card used. These refunds will be processed the Monday following the event.
Get your tickets to the ultimate gin festival here! Make sure to keep up-to-date with all the latest info using #trueoriginsginfest on Instagram or check out the Facebook page.